Top Disc Golf Places I Want to Checkout (continually updated)
- Wondervu Disc Golf Course — Call to set up Tee Time and $10 per person well worth for seasoned players! Pay to Play. Call to set up Tee Time.
- Ghost Town Disc Golf Course — Call ahead to set an appointment as this course is on private property. $5 per person for 1 round or $7 per person for 2 rounds! Beautiful course in the mountains. Pay to Play. Call to set up Tee Time.
- Bailey Disc Golf Course —#4 ranked desc golf course. Absolutely no tobacco, weed, or alcohol allowed since it is a school property. Wear good shoes/boots. New tee pads recently installed Discmania DiscGolfPark synthetic turf tee pads. Must play in Colorado. If you like Beaver Ranch you’ll love Bailey Disc Golf Course. Course is just $5. Pro course. 21 hole course is quite fun and challenging and is owned and maintained by the local school district so “on camps” rules apply. Pay station to settle up the 5 dollar entrance fee is well worth it. No facilities on site. Perfect counter to Beaver Ranch in certain aspects.
- Beaver Ranch — 13th in the World, 9th in the Country, #1 in Colorado. The Putt & Approach course boasts 20 baskets laid out over 15 acres; and takes approximately 45 minutes to play. Premiere course consists of 21 baskets laid out on roughly 60 acres, and takes 2–3hrs to play (Pin position’s are shifted weekly on the Premiere course). No tee times necessary, just show up and we’ll get you taken care of. See you on the mountain. Unlimited daily play for each admission. No reservation necessary, just head on up and check in with our onsite fully stocked Pro Shop.
$12 Day Pass (per person)
SEASON PASSES AVAILABLE! Call 720–295–9490 or visit beaverranchdgc.com
- Bucksnort + Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course —#2 and #7 respectively in Colorado. $80 to play, reservations required (4 player minimum). 27 hole course on private land 20–30 minutes past conifer outside of Pine, CO.
- Fehringer Ranch Disc Golf Course — Free. Long drives!
- Colorado Christian University Disc Golf — Free. 9 holes, but challenging! Open field minimal shade.
- Memorial Park and Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course — Free. Overcrowded due to popularity. Go early in the morning. Not worth going on Friday afternoon or weekends past morning times. Possible disc eater course.
- Badlands Disc Golf Course — Free. Very challenging to find baskets and next hole. Best to play with a friend. Hard to play without assistance for first time through course. Possible Disc eater course.
- Westminister Disc Golf Course Tee #12 —Free. Long Drives! Possible Disc eater course.
- East Interlocken Disc Golf Course — Free. Possible disc eater course.
- Springvale Park Disc Golf Course — Easy 9 hole on front side. Not always worth going to last 9 holes on back side.
- Adams Hollow Disc Golf Course —
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf course —
- Fairview Disc Golf Course —
- Valmont Park Disc Golf Course —
- Dragon’s Breath — #4 Ranked in Colorado.
- Golden Eagle DGC — #5 Ranked in Colorado
- Bear Mountain — #6 Ranked
- Bird’s Nest Disc Park —
- Colorado Springs.. Rampart Disc Golf Course, Shining Mountain Golf Course (pay to play), The aviary (southeast CO Springs next to Fountain Creek Trail in exposed area), Cottonwood Creek Course (north of CO Springs, shorter well-maintained more fun for players with lower distance drives), Widefield Course ( south of CO Springs down I-25
- https://howtheyplay.com/individual-sports/Best-Disc-Golf-Courses-in-Colorado, Please actually make reservations to Ghost Town, common courtesy towards the facilitator of this course.
- Pessimist Park — in Fort Morgan, CO (hour Northwest of Denver on I-76. Optimist is in the same town.
- Exposition Park Disc Golf Course — Distance and water challenges around 3 small ponds and a creek that connects them.
- Steamboat Springs Ski Area — Wide mix of challenging wooded holes, wide open spaces and steep inclines.
- Baldridge Disc Golf Course — in Montrose. Variety of trees, hills, and open spaces, and one water challenge.
- Fly Green Disc Golf Shop…. 9910 E Costilla Ave.
- Village Greens Park North… 9501 E Union Ave Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Ken Caryl Ranch House Disc Golf Course… 7676 S Continental Divide Rd
- Lake Dillon DGC and Peak One in Frisco!!!!!!!!!!
- 10–3 at CB — Long — Mt. Crested Butte, CO. Beautiful views lots of elevation. 45 min 1000' vertical hike to 1st tee. May to October usually.
- Loomiller Park — Short 9 hole in Longmont. Watering holes. Lost discs in the pond. Large pond comes into play on several of the holes.
- Disc Golf at Matney Park — Castle Rock, CO. 18 hole wide open fairways, limited variety of terrain. Nice mix of uphill and downhill holes.
- ^^^ 201 Courses listed on the PDGA (Professional Disc Golf Association) website.
Photo credit: http://riverviewpark.com/disc-golf-course/